Experian’s ‘Driving Web traffic and ad sales through strategic content development‘ Webinar on Replay
Experian’s ‘Driving Web traffic and ad sales through strategic content development‘ webinar is on replay.
The Experian team says, “In this webcast, learn how to use our insights for smarter content strategies from a case study with The Weather Channel. The premier provider of weather information used Experian Marketing Services for insight and analysis to:
- Optimize search and content across seasonal and immediate topical weather activity
- Create new advertising sales opportunities and packages to grow revenue
During this webcast Paul Hutton, Sr. Director of Digital Intelligence, The Weather Channel, and Ethan Van Auken, Analyst, Consumer Insights, Experian Marketing Services, discuss how The Weather Channel:
- Leverages intelligence from Hitwise and Simmons to identify and understand consumer habits and interests that help them to offer a better experience with their properties for both consumers and their advertisers
- Identifies key categories most susceptible to seasonal weather patterns and how seasonal change affected consumer behavior
- Turned insights into actionable ad opportunities and influenced strategic decisions for a website redesign“.
Comments are closed.