‘10 Things I Look at in Outsourcing Graphics’ – ShoeMoney Blog
Jeremy Schoemaker’s latest blog post is titled “10 Things I Look at in Outsourcing Graphics”.
Schoemaker says, “People know me and know I talk about my experiences both positive and negative. A lot of people find that of value. Outsourcing content can be one of the most frustrating things.
Here are 10 things to consider when choosing a web development company.
- Portfolio – Be sure they have professional experience
- Custom design Capabilities – Be sure they do not only use templates and they have professional artists on staff
- Cost – The quality of work should be on par with the pricing they have
- SEO friendly design – do they consider SEO techniques when designing
- Customer Service – Call them and see how they attend to you and your needs”.
Comments are closed.