Android Domination: Create apps for Android even if you aren’t a programmer #ad
Android apps are big business. Thousands are sold or given away daily. And it’s a market that isn’t going away. Businesses, organizations like clubs and churches, medical offices and more will be using apps to keep in touch with their clients, members and patrons.
Now, you can participate in this rush to use Android apps in marketing and sales. And you don’t have to write code to do it.
Chris Wakefield has just released Android Domination to show you how.
This new training goes beyond the mechanics of creating an app; it also shows you how to handle the business side of the app business; things like:
• How to research to find niches needing an app. What apps are people yearning for?
• How to create apps quickly and easily and get them published on the Google Play marketplace
• How to make money from free apps
• How to set up your business processes for an ongoing income stream
• How to use a “secret” method Wakefield developed to make good profits from free apps.
All this (plus a couple of mobile marketing bonuses) for just $9 here: Android Domination
Comments are closed.