Reminder- MarketingSherpa’s ‘Email Summit 2013’, Las Vegas, February 19-22, 2013
MarketingSherpa is holding the ‘Email Summit 2013’ in Las Vegas on February 19-22, 2013. Key speakers of the summit are Flint McGlaughlin, Jay Baer, Matt Bailey and more.
MarketingSherpa team says, “The Email Summit 2013 agenda has been announced and includes 25 speakers, 30 roundtable discussions, eight breakout sessions, and five tactical trainings all designed with one goal in mind – to help you optimize your email marketing programs.
5 Goals of Email
At this year’s Email Summit, our agenda will follow a structure that will help attendees quickly connect each session to a specific email marketing goal:
- Capture – List growth (grow and retain), forms, content, advertising/traffic, integration with other marketing tactics
- Deliver – Deliverability, mobile, list hygiene, automation, CRM
- Open – Subject lines, segmentation, personalization
- Clickthrough – Copy, optimization, design, social integration, email engagement
- Close – Landing page, ROI
Analytics and testing will also be connected with all five email goals.
Here are just a few of the case studies, tactical training and how-to sessions we will feature at Email Summit 2013:
Keynote speakers, expert panels and sessions
- Jay Baer, Bestselling Author
- Diana Primeau, CNET.com
- Dave Mossop, Expedia CruiseShipCenters
- Hunter Boyle, AWeber
- Dennis Dayman, Eloqua
- Matt Byrd, WeddingWire
- Jermaine Griggs, Hear & Play Music
- Matt Bailey, SiteLogic
- Flint McGlaughlin, MECLABS
- Jim Cavale, Iron Tribe Fitness
- Donna Krizk, Crestwood Associates
- And many more
Topics, case studies and tactical training
- More Alike Than Different: Why Email is Madonna, and Facebook is Lady Gaga
- Using Email Optimization Techniques to Change How My Organization Views Marketing
- Proactive List Hygiene: Small list, big results
- Making It to the Inbox
- Test Designs for Email
- Leveraging Personalization: Segmentation and behavioral analytics to drive sales
- Breathing Life (and ROI) Back Into Your Email Marketing
- How to Optimize and Test Calls-to-Action for Maximum Conversions
- Killing Them Softly: Writing email copy that works”.
MarketingSherpa’s ‘Email Summit 2013’, Las Vegas
Comments are closed.