Blogging with John Chow: How JohnChow.com makes $40,000 per month #ad
John Chow is one of the most successful bloggers ever. He took his blog from $0 to $40,000 per month in . He has 200,000 visitors daily. JohnChow.com is ranked the 16th most powerful blog in the world by AdAge magazine.
Unless your blog is number 15, face it: you can learn a lot from Chow. Now, in Blogging with John Chow, he shows you how to do it.
Chow says he has nothing to hide. So he has made this training the most effective blogging training anywhere on the web or, for that matter, in the world.
Chow kew how to get readers and make a a good bit from his blog. Then in March, 2012, he met Pend Joon, who was one of the top Clickbank marketers. They taught each other all they knew and combined, their knowledge led both of them to even higher income levels. Chow says the added knowledge has let him double his income.
In Blogging with John Chow, you get the combined business savvy from both of them: how to get lots of readers for your blog and how to earn more money from each reader.
Together, they show you:
• How to create blogs earning thousands of dollars every month, thanks to the industry’s best-kept secret
• How to use the 7 biggest secrets which guarantee success in any niche you blog in
• How to achieve success in blogging using a simple PROVEN step-by-step blueprint
• Build a blogging empire earning over $523,477 a year
• How to get started with your very own blog in a few short clicks.
• Even, how to sell your 6 month old blogs for 5 figure paydays
It’s rare that you get the chance to virtually sit down with one of the world’s top experts in anything. Chow is certainly that, and he wants to train you.
Do you want to avoid the most common mistakes newbie bloggers make and how to avoid these common pitfalls? That’s included in this training.
Do you want to know how to increase reader loyalty? Chow suggests the best plug-ins to increase page views and attract quality visitors.
Discover the 7 Habits of successful bloggers and how they brand themselves to their target audience. That’s also included, and so is much more.
If you blog, or if you want to, John Chow can be your mentor. Get all the facts here: Blogging with John Chow
Comments are closed.