Android App Invasion: Making money from Android apps #ad
Android phones have made great headway on iPhones. Along with more phones comes a growing market for Android apps. So many are being sold that three major markets have arisen for them: Amazon, Google Play and AppBrain. Android App Invasion has over 40 training modules to show you how to become a successful seller of Android apps to promote your clients’ businesses.
Android App Invasion comes with 20 easy-to-customize, local business apps to start your on the right foot. Using these to build credibility, you can offer your app building services to other businesses.
In this new, step-by-step, detailed training, you will discover:
• How to dominate your local market with custom business apps
• How to quickly design app icons and splash screens
• How to build your authority through 1-cent clicks
• How to build on your credibility to gather more new customers
• How to build local business apps that are quick sellers
• How to build apps for affiliate offers
• Many other app ideas you can turn into business opportunities
These apps can be customized by outsourcers you are introduced to in this training. Charge your clients for this customization work, either a one-time fee or a monthly fee.
You also get agreements and order forms so you can sign up new clients for your app service. Everything you need to get started: apps, software, business forms, give-away reports that can earn you affiliate commissions.
This is virtually a business in a box. You can get started here today: Android App Invasion
Comments are closed.