Ben Clemons and Josh Fulfer Launch ‘Photoshop Action Scripts’
Ben Clemons and Josh Fulfer have launched ‘Photoshop Action Scripts’ package. This package has 40 unique designs the allow users to create unlimited number of ecovers. [Photoshop Action Scripts]
Ben Clemons and Josh Fulfer have launched ‘Photoshop Action Scripts’ package. This package has 40 unique designs the allow users to create unlimited number of ecovers.
Ben and Josh say, “Our Photoshop Action Scripts….
– Have 40 Unique Designs that allow you to create unlimited amounts of ecovers
– Push Button System (2 clicks of a mouse) allows you to transform your flat 2D images into incredible 3D High Definition Ecovers in just seconds!
– Are easy enough for ANYONE to use!
– 300 DPI (dots per inch) High Resolution Graphics! Our actions scripts are very detailed to give you a Realistic look! Since these are 300 DPI, you can easily print large versions of these for print ads, banners, flyers, and more!
– Aren’t the average run of the mill ecover scripts… Our high definition ecovers set the bar, and stand out from the rest!”
‘Photoshop Action Scripts’ Package
Stoodaiois on sale for only a few days. Use Coupon Code “Summer” to get your 63% discount. Here’s what this video creation software will do for you: ➤ Creates done-for-you Hollywood-Quality Videos in any language, any niche, for any product or service imaginable ➤ You never need to write scripts or pay for a script […]
Social Media Examiner has published a new video ‘Facebook Updates: Feed Tabs, Multiple Profiles, and More’ featuring Jerry Potter with Mari Smith. This video covers the following: Facebook Mobile App Updated with Home and Feeds tabs Facebook’s Plans to Restructure Its Main Feed Around Reels and Video Facebook to Remove the News tab, Introduce an […]
A data strategy is a highly dynamic process employed to support the acquisition, organization, analysis, and delivery of data in support of business objectives. Efficient use of data can help you grow your business. Merkle has published a new guide ‘How to Build a Better Data Strategy’. Matthew Seeley says, “Recently Merkle was named a Leader […]
Comments are closed.