StomperNet Launches ‘StomperVision’ Video Marketing Course
StomperNet has launched ‘StomperVision’ video marketing course with the coach Mike Stewart. The ‘StomperVision’ course includes 23 video marketing lessons. ‘StomperVision’ is available at a special price to the StomperNet subscribers. [‘StomperVision’ Video Marketing Course]
StomperNet has launched ‘StomperVision’ video marketing course with the coach Mike Stewart.
‘StomperVision’ sales letter title:
“Now you too can CAPTURE attention, gain TRUST, and inspire ACTION with your own compelling online videos…”
The ‘StomperVision’ course includes the following 23 video marketing lessons:
1) 5 Modalities of video
2) Basic lighting
3) Basic audio
4) Webcam/Netcam basics
5) Sales persuasion methodology – Problem, Agitate, Solve, Testimonial, Call-To-Action
6) Windows Movie Maker tutorial
7) Sony Movie Studio tutorial
8) Screen capture video tutorial – Camtasia/CamStudio
9) Video File formats
10) How to make FLV (Flash Video) files
11) How to embed videos in web pages
12) How to embed videos in WordPress blogs
13) Setting up WordPress with CPanel
14) WordPress Plugins for Video
15) Building video Sales Letters using WordPress in minutes
16) Using Amazon S3 for video hosting
17) S3 Organizer and Bucket Explorer tutorial
18) Why you should video blog & podcast
19) Traffic Geyser video distribution
20) Why YouTube is not for your money sites
21) Selling in eBay with video
22) Making Product DVDs with DVD Architect
23) Mixing Full Motion video.
Andy says, “Here’s what you’ll discover in StomperVision:
– Why video is working so well on the Internet now – but never before, AND how to take MAXIMUM ADVANTAGE of these recent developments
– The BEST low cost, high quality equipment to use to produce your own videos. Spend no more than $250 max!
– “Industry insider” secret shortcuts on how to use lighting to give an instant boost in the quality of your video
– The basic (yet easy to understand) audio skills that delivers virtually crystal-clear audio for every video you produce
– The 5-step process for creating videos that sell so well that they virtually entrance your visitors to spend more money on your website
– The simple basics of how to cut and edit your own videos in as little as a few minutes, using software that comes pre-installed on most new computers”.
‘StomperVision’ is available at a special price to the StomperNet subscribers.
Comments are closed.