‘Rich Authors’ Strategies’ Teleseminar on October 5
Steve Harrison is having a 75-minute free teleseminar on Thursday, October 5 at 2:00 pm & 7:00 pm EST. The topic of the teleseminar is “Rich Authors’ Strategies”.
Steve Harrison is having a 75-minute free teleseminar on Thursday, October 5 at 2:00 pm & 7:00 pm EST.
The topic of the teleseminar is “Rich Authors’ Strategies”.
Rich Authors’ Strategies sign up page title is: “Achieve A Lot More Success as An Author By Learning The Seven Things Rich Authors Know That Poor Authors Don’t”
Harrison says, “You’ll discover:
– Why the seven key differences between rich authors and poor authors aren’t obvious things like writing a good book or having a catchy title.
– The rich authors’ mindset and how they think very differently than most authors.
– The “secret reasons” behind bestsellers like Rich Dad Poor Dad, Body for Life and The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.
– Why understanding the rich authors’ strategies is critical even if you don’t really care about money and just want to share your message with others.
– Having trouble getting your books into stores? Learn how rich authors overcome the many problems and frequent obstacles of the bookstore distribution system.
– The “unfair advantage” rich authors use to win the publishing game which 99.9% of all authors don’t know anything about.
– How you can use the rich authors’ secrets to make a six-figure income from your book even if you only sell 10,000 copies and never get booked on Oprah
– Want to sell your book to a major New York publisher for a six-figure advance? You’ll learn the single biggest thing you need
– An incredibly simple thing you should immediately do to dramatically increase the profit you make from every book.”
Key Person: Steve Harrison
Topic: Rich Authors’ Strategies
Day/Date: Thursday, October 5
Time: 2.00 pm & 7:00 EST – Registration Page
Register for call details.
Post Related Link
Time Zone Converter
Comments are closed.