CPA or "Cost per Action" (also called "Cost per Acquisition) refers to a marketing system in which a merchant with a product or service pays other parties for introducing prospective customers to them and their offerings.
The distinction between CPA and general affiliate marketing (to which it bears a strong resemblance) is that in CPA, it isn't necessary for the prospective customer to actually purchase the product or service. If the prospect takes an action specified by the merchant the CPA affiliate is paid. That action may be (and often is) filling in and submitting a form, accepting a free trial, or some other way of interacting with the merchant.
Frequently, merchants place restrictions on how the CPA affiliate may acquire the leads submitted to the merchant. These restrictions differ depending on the merchant's needs.
For additional information, see in Wikipedia.
- List Income Generator: Build your list, earn more commissions #ad
- CPA Murder: Revolting name, Sweet Profits #ad
- New-Gen CPA; finding CPA buyers with Twitter #ad
- CPA Cash Tycoon: Use 7search for CPA profits #ad
- CPA Anime Profits: Create YouTube cartoons that bring CPA profits #ad
- Pinterest Traffic Blast: Let Pinterest send you targeted traffic #ad
- CPA Quantum: Training from the master; over 1000 sold #ad
- Social Cash Takedown: 1 cent clicks from Facebook #ad
- CPA Wizardry 2.0: Step-by-step guide to getting started in CPA #ad
- Live CPA Blueprint: How to build profitable CPA campaigns in a short time #ad
- Kick Back CPA: A CPA strategy that works #ad
- CPA Money Multiplier: Start your CPA business right #ad
- “Push Button 1.0”- is CPA marketing as easy as that? #ad
- FB Vault- The techniques of earning a steady income from Facebook #ad
- CPA Cash Vault Course: A CPA Business to believe in #ad
- ‘CPA marketing: Is it right for your style?’ by Andy Jenkins
- Jimmy H. Bredesen Launches ‘CPA Cash Rush’ System
- Jared Croslow Launches ‘Content Lockdown’ Course