Prior to IM News Watch, Phil was an internet merchant and consultant himself, as well as an avid student of the technology and processes of marketing on the internet.
For the majority of his business career (39 years), Phil was in management of software development at IBM, creating and managing several major web-based products IBM still uses in managing its human resources.
Phil’s educational career includes graduate work in Mathematics, computer science and theology. He has extensive experience in classical choral music, as well.
Phil’s family includes his wife of many years, Carolyn, three sons, Matthew (and wife, DeAnna), Mark (and wife, Katie) and John, and two grandchildren (Levi and Trey) and more to come.
Phil's Past Articles
Read More From Phil Below
- Free Kindle e-Books for marketers, #1
- Is it a worthwhile investment? It depends.
- Stupid Marketer Tricks, #3- Useless subject lines
- SEO Tactics that work today
- Stupid marketing Tricks #2- Anonymous emails
- Stupid Marketer Tricks, number 1
- It’s Nice, but is it News?
- Why IM News Watch did not shut down to protest SOPA