As many people have pointed out, Amazon has a huge following. And their Kindle is the heart of their marketing. They do a lot to promote both the Kindle hardware and they also promote books published for the Kindle. They get a commission for each Kindle book sold, which can ultimately be more profit for them than selling the device to read the book on.
So if you play by their rules, your Kindle books can be profitable for you. But there’s more you can do so that your books can be better than simply profitable. They can become best-sellers. Epic Kindle Promotion shows you how to build your book’s visibility in the Kindle marketplace and make your book into a real winner for you.
This new training for Kindle authors and would-be authors lays out in detail a strategy for your book’s success:
• How to find the Kindle niche you can succeed in and how to create books for that niche
• How to brand yourself for maximum exposure to Kindle customers
• How to make a Kindle book go viral
• How to use free giveaways to market your books
• How to make your book into a best-seller
• How to get 5 start reviews for your book
In Epic Kindle Promotion, you get:
1. A comprehensive guide book
2. A checklist of key steps in your publishing process; don’t forget any or your results may disappoint you
3. A copy and past email swipe you can use to solicit reviews and get favorable comments from reviewers
4. A Kindle promotion mind-map so you will have a solid grasp of this marketing method
5. A Kindle book maker so you’ll have no trouble formatting your book
6. “Passive Kindle Publishing” e-book
7. Voral Marketing Exposed e-book
If Kindle publishing is in your plan, get this all-around good marketing plan here: Epic Kindle Promotion
Comments are closed.