The smart marketers, the ones others look up to, don’t compete on price. They position themselves as industry leaders and use their positioning to justify higher prices.
Now, you can learn the secrets of building your brand reputation so that you don’t get pressured to reduce your prices. With the right brand positioning, a company can command premium prices. That’s where you want your company to be.
Christopher Lee just released his 5-Step Branding Game Plan
, laying out the process for building your brand reputation.
His 5 steps are:
• Create an initial assessment of your brand’s current image in consumer eyes
• Get personal in exploring your brand
• Create your brand’s ideal identity
• Creating customer experiences that build your brand’s value
• Implementing change for your brand
The 5-Step Branding Game Plan is delivered as a library of e-books, five outlining they 5 steps and two more that tie the concepts together.
Plus you get several bonuses to help you with embedding your brand in a successful business.
You can get the whole branding story here: 5-Step Branding Game Plan
Comments are closed.